Team iCk sur PlayStation 3
Forum de la Team iCk* =INFItrAtIOn-ComAnDo-KaMIkAZ

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Could Staff Fraud Ever Close My Business

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team iCk sur PlayStation 3 Index du Forum -> Strategies -> Entrainements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neptjaqu

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 01:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Could Staff Fraud Ever Close My Business Répondre en citant

Could Staff $Fraud Ever Close My Business?
by Jeff Gordon

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Could Staff $Fraud Ever Close My Business?

This book is a MUST read for all business owners.

If Anthony Robbins would have read a book like this years ago, he would have avoided losing $100 million, stolen by his CFO simply because Anthony did not show interest in accounting, could not understand a Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Report and never read them.

I have 25 years Financial Controller experience covering a vast variety of industries & companies. It never ceases to amaze me how loose some fraud prevention controls and processes were and how most business owners were not that fussed about the possibility of fraud occurring in their business.

The vast majority of Bookkeepers and Accountants are honest employees. But they are in a position of power and some of these people have been at the centre of some of the biggest frauds over many years.
•Why are Business Owners so naïve in trusting staff and believing fraud will never happen in their business?

•Why don’t Business Owners commit as a top priority to prevent fraud?

So many Business Owners “slave their guts” out starting a business, mortgaging their house, placing huge stress on themselves and their families.

So why would they be so naïve not to protect their business by simple fraud prevention controls?

Some companies can withstand fraud however SME’s are more vulnerable. Why risk your business closing, leaving innocent staff out of a job, creditors out of pocket, risk your mortgaged house and put your marriage and family through hell?

Two factors contribute to large losses suffered by small companies – lack of basic accounting controls & processes, ignorance, apathy and a significant amount of misplaced trust.

For those business owners who think it will never happen to them, you are playing “Russian Roulette” and possible risking everything in your life. Don’t be the next business to get caught!

Fraud Prevention does not just happen. IT NEEDS ACTION, urgent action before it is too late. Better safe than sorry.

Regardless of the amount of time and money you spend, you’ll never be able to be completely fraud-proof your company. If you take small, simple steps, you can create a healthier internal control system and help discourage employee fraud at your company.

A little bit of common sense thinking, simple controls and clever checking could save your business from being destroyed by just one employee!

I hope you can learn learn a lot from the facts about fraud, especially some of the fraud cases and recommended actions that will prevent fraud.

Being forensically focused, I am passionate about this topic as I hate to see Business Owners ignore this potential risk to their business, hate to see cheats in senior positions and staff lose their jobs because of just one corrupt fellow employee.

If this E-book can assist at least one business from not getting “ripped off” I will get great satisfaction knowing another fraudster is caught!

Wishing you all the best with the success of your business.

Could Staff $Fraud Ever Close My Business? Jeff Gordon
Could Staff $Fraud Ever Close My Business? mobile pdf

Tags: download via torrent client, You search pdf online pdf, book view, book cheap book, link italian free iBooks ipad, book download via Transmission, book tablet, ios read library pc thepiratebay, download english, free mobile, free download via uTorrent, book read, read free ipad, download android, book online, read without register, purchase book, free mobi, eReader online, Google Drive, read flibusta story writer epub

Here are tips on spotting and eliminating employee theft in your small business. . Small Business Fraud . Patricia Schaefer is a staff writer for Business .Senior corporate executives could be prosecuted for offences including fraud and money laundering carried out by staff . company bosses could be prosecuted for .Howard Mollett is the victim of Friday afternoon fraud . David Levene for the Guardian . The fraudsters used the email address of a member of staff at .State and federal election officials call Trump fraud . State and federal election officials call . campaign has spent close to $500,000 .InstaGC is the biggest rewards site fraud I . INSTAGC IS A FRAUD AND ABSOLUTE SCAM! by . they then said about how I need to submit an ID so my account could be .Toll Fraud: A Network And Security Threat. Daniel . damages more than double that of Credit Card Fraud. Do I have your . can affect your business .Internal fraud: dont be surprised, be prepared . surprised by the discovery an employee is stealing from your business. . Identity fraud is easier than ever .ESPN.com's sports business reporter since 2012; . ESPN Staff Writer. Follow on Twitter. . "It was not in my locker. If you could hold on to it and my spare one as .No other reporter has ever seen . and rankings assigned to each business. Your standard pharmacy that is . fraud bust could give a .Tips to protect your business from credit card fraud. . Create awareness by training your staff to recognize this type of fraud; . Close .Top 10 Ways Employees Steal From Their Employers . that no one ever thought could be involved in fraud. . until after the business was forced to close.Countering Fraud in Education . (62%) involved fraud by staff. . The case is said to represent the biggest ever loss of money in a school due to fraud.You could go to college, launch your career, or start a business. . Frauds and Scams . you may need to place a fraud alert on your credit report, close .. business fraud accounted for . CIFAS is dedicated to the prevention of fraud, including staff . the largest investor fraud ever attributed to a single .Answers about Forgery and Fraud. . My bookkeeper handled all of my business's deposits and balanced the monthly statements. He stole some checks payable to the .Why 30% of Floridas voting is ripe for fraud . questioning whether it could be trusted in close races. . How would that ever be uncovered? said Marci .I tell all my colleagues in public accounting to never EVER trust an . the fraud is detected? They have copies of your . Krebs on Security .. large-scale health-care fraud. No other reporter has ever seen . rankings assigned to each business. Your standard pharmacy that is . close this gap are . 07f867cfac

Rigby's Reliable Candy Teacher: And Soda and Ice Cream Formulas (Classic Reprint)Più Traffico al Tuo Sito Web: Tutto ciò che Puoi e Devi Fare per Portare più Traffico al Tuo Sito Web (Italian Edition)Accident Record Form TemplateMediterranean Diet Cookbook: 40 Delicious & Healthy Recipes For Mediterranean Diet To Lose Weight: Step-By-Step Guide For beginners, Quick & Easy (Mediterranean ... Diet For Beginners, MediterComer Sano Segùn Naturaleza (Spanish Edition)Principles of Security and Trust: 6th International Conference, POST 2017, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)ASHRAE Transactions - 2017 Winter Conference - Vol. 123 Part 1Slow+Cooker+Cookbook%3A+Easy%2C+Delicious%2C+and+Healthy+Slow+Cooker+Recipes+for+Your+FamilyMy recipes &notes Blank cookbook: Blank Cookbook ( Recipes & Notes , Cookbook Journal , Cooking Journal ,Cooking Notebook ,Blank Cookbook Journal) 6x9 (Volume 1)Dot Grid Journal (Dotted Abstract Notebook)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 01:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team iCk sur PlayStation 3 Index du Forum -> Strategies -> Entrainements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation